How to Ensure You're Selling For A Great Company
Categories: Sales Productivity
During the conversation, one topic really resonated with me. Pech asked, “If one of your kids were to come to you for advice on how to choose a company to pursue, what would that be?”
Characteristics of Top B2B Sales Companies
- What problems do you solve for your customers? (Customer first)
- How specifically do you solve those problems? (Product fit)
- How do you solve them differently or better than your competition? (Differentiation)
- Where have you done it before? (Proof Points)
- Is the sales process mapped to a customer’s buying process?
- Is it clear who does what, when (by role and by stage) and does this process include the customer?
- Does this sales process lead to success and does everybody follow it?
What Are Your Next Steps?
Hear more sales insights from John Kaplan, Force Management President and Managing Partner on The Audible-Ready Sales Podcast. Subscribe below.