Paul DeMore focuses on delivering sales effectiveness and channel distribution programs to leading technology companies around the world. Paul has over 24 years of experience in sales, sales effectiveness, and sales distribution in the technology industry.
At Force Management, Paul is responsible for the Global Partner Program.
Prior to creating his own practice, Paul was the VP World Wide Channel Program at PTC. During his tenure as VP, Paul focused on:
- Channel Program: Improved company / partner alignment, productivity, and created a recruiting & onboarding program to increase partner capacity and improve time to profit.
- Sales Effectiveness: Created and instructed sales methodology, sales process, and hiring practice for 300+ partners in over 55 countries WW.
- Pipeline Development: Developed sales campaigns for new and existing products to drive revenue and cross functional alignment.
- Enterprise Technologies: Implemented Salesforce.com to manage pipeline, improve partner alignment, and streamline processes.
- Event Planning & Execution: Organized and lead all Partner facing events across the globe.
Specialties: Channel programs; Sales Effectiveness; Direct / Indirect, and management; Executive management consulting; Sales Programs and Events
Paul received a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at St. Bonaventure University. He is married with two children living in Charlotte, NC.