COMMAND SERIES OVERVIEW
In our experience, sales performance suffers when there is a breakdown in:
- Customer Engagement — the way sales teams align their sales process and sales conversation with the customer’s buying process
- Management Operating Rhythm® — the cadence that sales leaders follow to manage and develop their teams
The Force Management Command Series
Improvements in the ability to effectively engage customers and manage to a reliable operating rhythm will greatly impact the four most influential levers of sales performance.
This approach also helps the sales organization balance an external focus on the customer (Command of the Message and Sale) with an internal focus on sales management practices (Command of the Plan and Talent).
When all of these levers are properly calibrated, sales organizations:
- Sell more – at higher margins
- Qualify and close deals sooner
- Exceed quota more frequently
- Attract and retain key talent with less effort
Through balance and alignment across these key levers, Force Management has assisted many companies in fundamentally transforming their sales organizations.
We can help you get there, too.
Ready to get started?
To transform your sales performance, please contact us.
Customized Solution Offerings
“The Force Management approach is unique because it is very specifically tailored to a given company. They built a set of tools for us to use that were specifically tailored to us. It wasn’t a standard set of management scripts that are applied company by company down the street.”